Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
The Greater Rochester Health Foundation recognizes that engaging community events and fundraising events can forge meaningful connections between nonprofit organizations and the people they serve. Through our Community Event Fund, open to Health Foundation grantees as well as other mission-aligned nonprofit organizations in our nine-county area of service, we strive to support events that advance health equity and initiatives within the region. These events can include:
- Annual dinners, luncheons, and galas
- Athletic fundraising events (golf tournaments, charity runs, etc.)
- Health fairs/screenings/vaccine clinics
- Educational events for the community
- Staff trainings
Ineligible applicants and activities:
- We cannot fund government entities, political groups or organizations, or capital campaigns.
All applicants must have a current 501(c)(3) nonprofit status and we ask that all applicants follow these guidelines when submitting a request:
- Submission of request through the online portal using the link below. No telephone requests or emailed applications will be reviewed.
- Submission request maximum is $5,000.
- Requests are reviewed on a rolling basis with priority based on fit with the Health Foundation’s mission and values along with timing of the event.
Please apply at least four weeks prior to your event, with the understanding that the entire process, from application review to final payment, may take up to four weeks to complete. Your organization will be notified of the Greater Rochester Health Foundation’s decision within two weeks of the request submission.
Greater Rochester Health Foundation will consider funding one event per organization per calendar year. Submission of an event does not guarantee funding.